- Finding out the cause of disease
- Selection of an individual treatment plan
- The results of the analysis made it possible to conduct the necessary studies regarding blood relatives in order to determine the risk of developing diseases in the family.
- Assessment of the risk of developing tumors in other organs
Oncology disorders are one of the main causes of death and disability among the population worldwide. A young age and a healthy lifestyle are not able to completely protect against the development of cancer, because up to 10% of malignant tumors are hereditary and are associated with congenital changes in DNA.
EVOGEN-ONCO testing for hereditary forms of cancer reveals a genetic predisposition to the development of the disease. Having complete information about your health will allow each person at risk group to regularly undergo examinations and start treatment in time if necessary.
WHAT CAN EVOGEN-ONCO GIVE ?
WHAT CAN EVOGEN-ONCO GIVE?
TO HEALTHY PEOPLE AND BLOOD RELATIVES
- Assessment of the chance of hereditary cancer’s development
- If test is positive, measures can be taken to prevent the development of cancer
- Avoid unnecessary interference for family members who do not have mutations found in relatives
EVOGEN-ONCOFOR MENTesting will determine the hereditary types of cancer that can occur in men.
EVOGEN-ONCOFOR WOMENTesting will determine the hereditary types of cancer that can occur in women.
Information on sampling biological material
Before biological material is sampled, you will be offered the chance to go through a pre-test consultation, and fill out referral documentation and an informed consent form. Afterwards, the nurse will take a blood sample, which will then be transferred to the laboratory for testing
Payment with bank receipt
- Download receipt
- Pay the required amount at the bank cash desk at the specified details
- To confirm the payment, send a scan copy of the check and receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Keep a receipt of payment until notification of successful payment.
- To pay online enter your bank card details and click "Pay" on the payment page
- If necessary, enter the secret activation code that will be sent to your phone
- If the card details are entered correctly and there is enough money in the account, you will see confirmation of payment of the order.