EVOGEN-GENOME one test in a lifetime
EVOGEN-GENOME testing is done using the cutting-edge method of high-throughput sequencing, or new-generation sequencing (NGS).
«Many parts of my genome have not been read. The situation is standard: in a cheap genetic test there is less information from the original than in a school essay from "War and Peace"»
What is GENOME sequencing?Genome sequencing is a modern, high-tech method of doing genetic studies to read DNA
Why is this needed?Modern personalized medicine takes into account the information on GENOME traits for each person, which allows forecasting development, preventing numerous diseases, making adjustments to a person’s lifestyle and diet; this all facilitates prolonging a person’s life span and improving the quality of life
EVOGEN-GENOMEBASICUnder this option, only whole genome sequencing is performed, with “raw” data released that have not been processed. The data obtained can be used in fundamental scientific research.
EVOGEN-GENOMECLINICThis option would be beneficial to establish an accurate diagnosis when clinical findings that indicate a genetic disease are present. Our specialists will conduct an analysis of the “raw” data from whole genome sequencing and compare it with the clinical evidence for a specific individual to determine the root cause of a disease and establish a diagnosis.
EVOGEN-GENOMEPASSPORTA genetic report is a unique human genetic profile. Creating a genetic report consists of two important stages. The first stage is reading the entire DNA using whole genome sequencing. The second stage is having specialists in bioinformatics and clinical geneticists process the results obtained: the DNA of the subject is compared with databases containing known mutations. A genetic passport is good for studying healthy people, and could make a wonderful gift from a company for its employees, complete with a flash drive with the “raw” NGS data, and a booklet that has the processed results of the study in corporate packaging.
EVOGEN-GENOME (TRIO)PASSPORTPackage of 3 studies (child and parents)
CREATION OF A GENETIC REPORT
Carrying genetic diseases
Hereditary tumor syndromes and the risks of cancer
- cardiovascular diseases
- endocrine system diseases
- central nervous system diseases
- respiratory system diseases
- musculoskeletal system diseases
- visual organ diseases
- urogenital system diseases
- digestive tract diseases
- skin diseases
Beauty and Genetics in Fitness
Payment with bank receipt
- Download receipt
- Pay the required amount at the bank cash desk at the specified details
- To confirm the payment, send a scan copy of the check and receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Keep a receipt of payment until notification of successful payment.
- To pay online enter your bank card details and click "Pay" on the payment page
- If necessary, enter the secret activation code that will be sent to your phone
- If the card details are entered correctly and there is enough money in the account, you will see confirmation of payment of the order.