DNA represents a large, complex molecule that is responsible for storage and transmitting hereditary information. It acts as a special set of instructions that dictates how a person’s body is put together and functions. These instructions are contained in virtually every cell in your body. DNA has protein-coding regions (exons) and non-coding regions (introns). EVOGEN-EXOME testing is done using the cutting-edge method of high-throughput sequencing, or new-generation sequencing (NGS).
EVOGEN-EXOMEBASICUnder this option, only whole exome sequencing is performed, with “raw” data released that have not been processed. The data obtained can be used in fundamental scientific research.
EVOGEN-EXOMECLINICThis option would be beneficial to establish an accurate diagnosis when clinical findings that indicate a genetic disease are present. Our specialists will conduct an analysis of the “raw” data from whole exome sequencing and compare it with the clinical evidence for a specific individual to determine the root cause of a disease and establish a diagnosis.
Information on sampling biological material
Payment with bank receipt
- Download receipt
- Pay the required amount at the bank cash desk at the specified details
- To confirm the payment, send a scan copy of the check and receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Keep a receipt of payment until notification of successful payment.
- To pay online enter your bank card details and click "Pay" on the payment page
- If necessary, enter the secret activation code that will be sent to your phone
- If the card details are entered correctly and there is enough money in the account, you will see confirmation of payment of the order.